- EPA 830.2mg
- DHA 600.4mg
- May increase levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and may also lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol
- May lower triglycerides by 15–30%
- Even in small doses, it helps reduce blood pressure in people with elevated levels
- May prevent the plaques that can cause arteries to harden, as well as make arterial plaques more stable and safer in those who already have them
- May improve brain performance, including attention and memory. also note that fish oil supplementation has been associated with a lower risk of age-related cognitive decline
Fish oil is a universally beneficial wellness and anti-aging supplement with numerous health benefits, that have real value for all of our patients, and is a great addition to any hormone or peptide program.