Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) in Miami
3850 Bird Rd.
Miami, FL 33146
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Meet Your Doctor
Coming from a multicultural background, Dr. Jacquemin is fluent in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Since graduating from residency in 2009, and then serving an additional academic year as Chief Resident, he has worked asn an emergency physician, taking care of extremely sick individuals who were often in their eleventh hour. These experiences allowed him to see the entire spectrum of the human condition, from the absolute healthiest to the most damaged.
Dr. Jacquemin’s approach is different from the norm. He believes wholeheartedly in prevention and optimization, not only in treatment of disease. His life’s passion is to help his patients achieve their pinnacle of health, happiness, and productivity.
Offering individually tailored treatment plans, our Miami clinic delivers superior patient care and a proven track record of success. Patients enjoy personalized treatments in a welcoming, comfortable environment where exemplary care is a daily standard. Your visit is treated with dignity, respect and discretion and your health and wellness govern our every step.
Schedule your confidential appointment with our Miami Vitality team now to discover the benefits of customized HRT.
What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is a series of treatments intended to improve the testosterone levels in a patient. Normally, this is administered to men who suffer lower than usual levels of testosterone, a condition known as Low T. In a TRT regimen, wellness experts (like the staff at Renew Vitality) guide the patient through a process of testosterone supplements over a period of time, with the intention of improving their existing testosterone levels.
There are a number of different ways in which TRT can be administered:
- Topical gels are one common method, in which patients apply a clear gel containing testosterone to their skin once per day. The hormone then absorbs into the body through the skin.
- Patches. TRT can also come in the form of a patch. These treatments operate under a similar principle: testosterone is delivered to the bloodstream via skin patches patients wear on their arm or upper body, or mouth patches worn on the gums. These operate on similar principles to a nicotine patch, slowly administering its medication through the skin over a longer period of time.
- Injections. The most effective method, however, is direct injections of testosterone into the patient’s muscle. This allows for the fastest and most effective absorption of testosterone into the bloodstream, and is the most controllable method for wellness practitioners.
- Implants. It is also possible to administer testosterone via the implantation of small pellets into the soft tissues of the body, slowly introducing it into your bloodstream.
At Renew Vitality, we strongly recommend the use of injections for your TRT regimen; it is the fastest and most effective way of optimizing testosterone levels, and it also allows our wellness practitioners to have the most control over how the hormone treatment is administered. However, if patients require extremely low doses, or are otherwise averse to injections as a form of treatment, Renew Vitality is open to prescribing gels, creams and other methods of TRT as needed.
Do I Need TRT?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy has yielded significant results in many men who have undergone the procedure. According to numerous studies (such as this one conducted by Saint Louis University), TRT can have a number of advantages for men with lower levels of testosterone.
- Higher sexual function and libido. Patients participating in TRT have been shown to experience erectile dysfunction at lower rates. Sexual function and desire also improved for these patients, resulting in greater satisfaction in their sex lives overall compared to before they began treatment.
- Greater body composition and muscle mass. TRT also corresponds to greater muscle mass and body composition in men suffering from Low T. This is especially pronounced in older men who experienced deficits in body composition as a result of the aging process.
- Better mood and cognition. Those who go through TRT are more likely to see marked improvements in mood and attitude, in addition to a greater sense of well-being and self-regard. TRT also shores up deficits in cognition, allowing for better memory retention and recall. Irritability and fatigue also goes down for patients following testosterone treatments.
- Better bone mineral density. In addition to overall body composition, patients who experienced TRT found their bone mineral density (BMD) increase as a result. Low T is often linked to lower bone mass, resulting in osteopenia or osteoporosis – TRT compensates for these deficits, leading to stronger bones.
- Lower risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. As TRT often results in lower fat mass and higher muscle mass, men who have undergone treatments see their risk factors for heart disease and other corresponding cardiovascular conditions go down.
Do You Offer TRT in Miami?
Renew Vitality’s Miami office is ready to serve any and all clients in the area seeking to restore or optimize their testosterone levels. You can find Miami Vitality at 3850 Bird Rd., Suite 501, Miami, FL, 33146, near Merrick Park and across the street from Four Points by Sheraton Coral Gables. Business hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. To contact us for an appointment, call us at (800) 785-3945 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I Have Low Testosterone (Low T)?
There are a number of symptoms associated with Low T; if you exhibit more than one of these symptoms, it may be worth contacting us for a physical exam and lab test to see if you have Low T.
- Fatigue. Sufferers of Low T often find themselves feeling tired, worn out, and more easily exhausted than the average person. This is due to your lower testosterone levels, which also correspond to a subsequence decrease in energy.
- Irritability. With Low T often comes increases in irritability and poor mood, partially due to the lower testosterone levels and some as a result of the lower quality of life experienced by sufferers. Men with Low T also tend to experience higher rates of depression than men with average levels of testosterone.
- Loss in body composition and muscle mass. Low T prevents men from gaining and maintaining muscle mass at the same rates as men with average testosterone; instead, the body replaces muscle mass with fat mass. Testosterone is necessary for muscle proteins to form and grow; without it, body composition suffers in men.
- Lower sex drive. In men with Low T, lower libidos and levels of sexual function have been reported, as lower testosterone diminishes their desire to engage in sexual intercourse. As such, these men have sex at a lesser frequency.
- Erectile dysfunction. Commensurate with lower sex drive in men with Low T is a lower rate of achieving and maintaining erections. (However, keep in mind that this particular symptom is especially dependent on a few other contributing factors, including mood, overall health and the influence of other medical conditions.)
As you read this list of symptoms, bear in mind that other factors can contribute to these conditions – their presence is not always an indicator of Low T. Use of opioids, diabetes, obesity, testicular damage and congenital conditions can also result in similar symptoms. We recommend that you consult your doctor or other wellness professional before determining that you have Low T.
Do You Only Treat People with Low T?
As noted by the American Urology Association (AUA), normal testosterone levels typically range from 300 to 800 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). If a patient’s testosterone levels drop below 300 ng/dL, they are classified as Low T, and would highly benefit from one of our professionally-administered Testosterone Replacement Therapy programs. As men get older, they are more likely to suffer from Low T; approximately 50% of men over the age of 80 suffer from the condition, while estimates for younger men hover around 1%. Risk factors for Low T also include diabetes and obesity, as lower testosterone is more common for them.
However, there may be some whose testosterone levels are simply on the low side of normal – someone whose levels hover around 300-500 ng/dL, but do not technically qualify as Low T. These individuals may experience some mild symptoms of Low T – marginally low energy, a slight decrease in sex drive – and simply wish to optimize their testosterone levels. Some men simply wish to stave off the corresponding decrease in testosterone levels that naturally comes with age; with the right TRT regimen, it is possible to maintain normal testosterone levels even as maturity diminishes the body’s natural production ability.
At Renew Vitality, we welcome anyone who wishes to improve their testosterone levels, whether they have Low T or want to improve the testosterone they already have. With our help, we are more than happy to work out a treatment program that works for patients whose T levels are just lower than they’d like them to be. Combined with a wellness program that includes diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes, TRT can help men of virtually any state of health improve their testosterone levels. This results in greater quality of life, improvements in sexual performance, and a healthier body overall.
Read Our Reviews
“I have always been active and fit but could feel a decrease in energy and strength when I hit my early 40s. Meeting Kenny and Dr. J and getting on their testosterone therapy plan was the best thing I ever did. I take a modest dose of testosterone every week and it makes all the difference for me. I have a noticeable amount of more energy, strength and overall well-being. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone.” –James G
“Amazing service and great pricing plan. Before, during and after, these guys are with you every step of the way. Extremely customer friendly oriented and extremely responsive. What more can I say? I’d give them more stars if I could.” –Robert
“I’m currently 10 weeks into my program and my libido has dramatically improved as well as my mood. My brain is functioning better as well. Physically I’m noticing improvements in all aspects. I’m loving this program and quite sure I will never stop!” –Filippo
Protecting and enhancing a variety of physical functions, testosterone is essential for energy, muscle and bone growth and sexual health. When levels drop, many men experience fatigue, muscle weakness, erectile dysfunction and even osteoporosis. With hormone replacement therapy, we restore testosterone levels, reviving youthful energy and vigor.
Growth Hormone Therapy
Reversing the effects of aging, Sermorelin treatments help restore youthful energy and health. GHRH has been proven to protect and increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, improve physical performance, improve sexual drive and sleep patterns. Customizing your therapy to your specific needs, we help you rediscover the man you once were.
Better Sexual Health
Testosterone isn’t the only fuel for a man’s sex drive and performance. But low testosterone can reduce your ability to have satisfying sex. Lack of sex drive and erectile dysfunction are sexual problems that can result from low testosterone. If low testosterone is the cause, treating it can help.