Dr. Gary Kawesch
Physician & Surgeon | Board-Certified Ophthalmologist | LA Vitality Founder | Subject Matter Expert
Dr. Kawesch graduated from Yale University, getting his degree in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry. He then got his medical degree at the UCLA School of Medicine. He completed his internship in internal medicine at USC’s Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, and his ophthalmology residency at the UCLA’s Jules Stein Eye Institute.
For over 18 years, Dr. Kawesch was one of the foremost ophthalmic surgeons in the US and has consulted with and was a team doctor for seven professional sports teams in California. He continues to work with the Oakland Raiders. He trained with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and helps men increase their vitality, lifespan, and overall healthspan.
Dr. Gary Kawesch Credentials
- Jules Stein Eye Institute at UCLA
- Ophthalmology Residency Program (1989 – 1992)
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Internship (1988 – 1989)
- University of California, Los Angeles
- MD, Medicine (1984 – 1988)
- Yale University
- BA, Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry (1980 – 1984)